1. Indicate from the following biomolecules which are unique to living matter:
2. From among the following substances or foods indicates that consist mainly inorganic molecules.
3. Among the following biomolecules or food type indicates which each belongs:
|1. Sodium||A. nucleic acids|
|3. Glycogen||B. proteins|
|5. Cholesterol||C. lipids|
|7. Antibodies||D. carbohydrates|
|9. Messenger RNA||E. inorganic matter|
- What is the most abundant biomolecule?
- Is it organic or inorganic?
- Among the organic molecules what is the most abundant?
- What is your primary role?
- What mission has the nucleic acid?
- What are main function of fats and sugars?
- The salts have an important structural role for the formation of bones and shells, what salt there is in our bones in greater proportion?